IMAX "moon-walk" filmed on-location ``
Anonymous
2005-10-25 03:23:31 UTC

WELL, ALMOST. Before continuing, I will say that I've
enjoyed more television programs on HBO than any other
network. Sopranos, Deadwood, Six Feet Under (the final
episode of which royally kicked ass), Def Poetry, Wire,
Oz, Carnivale, Rome, and the list goes on; great films,
great boxing, great comedy, etc. Basically, all around
the best programming over all cable/satellite networks.

While we see not-so-funny-any-more comedians the likes
of George Karlin and Bill Maher over-politicizing what
should be mostly entertaining (to their own detriment),
we must remember what Tim Robbins recently said on the
latter's show that, albeit I'm paraphrasing from memory,
"art is too important to be politicized", or something
to that effect. Indeed, art should ALWAYS be for art's
sake, i.e. for the benefit of the artist and those who
behold their artwork--all to the glory of God Almighty.

With that said...

Just last night (Sunday, October 23rd), I watched some
"buzz" on HBO about Tom Hanks' latest endeavor entitled
'Magnificent Desolation: Walking on the Moon 3D' which
has been several years in the making, and is allegedly
a "re-creation of the six lunar landings", which it is
in fact: seeing that Hank's new 3-D version was filmed
at Sony's Stage 27 in Culver City, California, under a
powerful 300,000-watt "sun" lamp, on a football-field-
sized "moonscape"; whereas NASA's original "landings"
were filmed, taped and photographed under large domes
at Area 51 in the Nevada high-desert under top secrecy.
Both were filmed on terrestrial movie sets. Therefore,
this new version is very much a recreation of the old. :-D

The "buzz" also reminded viewers of their twelve-part
miniseries 'From the Earth to the Moon' (first aired
back in 1998) which Hanks produced & narrated--three
years after his starring role in the film 'Apollo 13';
all very riveting, all make believe and nothing more.

And *speaking* of dates, recall the controversial FOX
network production of 'Conspiracy Theory: Did We Land
on the Moon?' which first aired on February 15th 2001
(and was shown again some days later). I'd videotaped
this at the time, and earlier this month copied it on-
to DVD as I watched it again. It was pretty well done,
albeit only cursory treatment was given to the myriad
and glaring discrepancies prevalent throughout NASA's
patently impossible "men to the moon" fish story (as
would become entertaining fodder for 'Capricorn One'). :-D

*See 'ALTITUDE COMPARISON CHART' on this URL:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@anonymous.poster

*All Apollo Moon Missions 1969-1972 Were Unmanned:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@Gilgamesh-frog.org

*Quasi-Uncensored Apollo Moon Hoax Bookmarks:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@Gilgamesh-frog.org

Tom Hanks said of his new IMAX film "This is a movie
about the world's greatest road trip...we're going to
put people up there..." (i.e. as if to be on the Moon).

After all, the Moon IS the localized sphere of God's
Universal powers of imagination, of dreams, emotions,
the creator in the trinity of the unconscious waters.
Thus it is befitting that the unwary masses strive to
imagine humans actually walking on the lunar surface.
It's a DREAM that makes for transforming conversation. :-D

Enjoy Life! (fillet a liberal for lunch)
Daniel Joseph Min
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2B1CCFE7

*Download Min's Banned (Freeware) Books:
http://www.2hot2cool.com/11/danieljosephmin/

*Min's Google-Archived Home Page On The WWW:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=***@anonymous.poster

`
Joseph S. Powell, III
2006-04-10 22:50:57 UTC
Fuck you.
Anyone with Intelligence knows that the moon landings were REAL.
Anyone who believes otherwise is of inferior intellect and should not be
allowed to breed.
www.badastronomy.com

Moron.
Dumbass.
If America did not land on the Moon, than there was never an America to
begin with!!!
And therefore, you do not exist to protest, hippie scum!!!
`
Lorraine
2006-04-11 00:00:46 UTC
Post by Joseph S. Powell, III
Fuck you.
Anyone with Intelligence knows that the moon landings were REAL.
Anyone who believes otherwise is of inferior intellect and should not be
allowed to breed.
www.badastronomy.com
Moron.
Dumbass.
If America did not land on the Moon, than there was never an America to
begin with!!!
And therefore, you do not exist to protest, hippie scum!!!
I don't know if you're joking or not, but on this subject, I'm
wondering. If it wasn't a hoax, why does Buzz Aldrin get so pissed off
when asked about it that he'll punch someone in public?

http://24.73.239.154:8081/moonshot/punch.htm

http://www.csicop.org/articles/20021018-aldrin/

When I saw him do that, it was when I started to wonder.
unknown
2006-04-11 09:42:43 UTC
Post by Lorraine
Post by Joseph S. Powell, III
Fuck you.
Anyone with Intelligence knows that the moon landings were REAL.
Anyone who believes otherwise is of inferior intellect and should not be
allowed to breed.
www.badastronomy.com
Moron.
Dumbass.
If America did not land on the Moon, than there was never an America to
begin with!!!
And therefore, you do not exist to protest, hippie scum!!!
I don't know if you're joking or not, but on this subject, I'm
wondering. If it wasn't a hoax, why does Buzz Aldrin get so pissed off
when asked about it that he'll punch someone in public?
http://24.73.239.154:8081/moonshot/punch.htm
http://www.csicop.org/articles/20021018-aldrin/
When I saw him do that, it was when I started to wonder.
Might be because he finds such scepticism extremely insulting
to him because of the very real risks he actually took to get there.
Lorraine
2006-04-11 21:30:58 UTC
Post by unknown
Might be because he finds such scepticism extremely insulting
to him because of the very real risks he actually took to get there.
But doesn't a sensible person usually laugh off ignorance? I mean if
the accusations were utterly groundless, wouldn't they be funny?
unknown
2006-04-11 22:47:51 UTC
Post by Lorraine
Post by unknown
Might be because he finds such scepticism extremely insulting
to him because of the very real risks he actually took to get there.
But doesn't a sensible person usually laugh off ignorance? I mean if
the accusations were utterly groundless, wouldn't they be funny?
Not necessarily.

I think if I actually experienced all of the rigorous study
and training it took to be an astronaut, and then traveled a half
million miles to the moon and back again, inside a cramped little
capsule no more than 12 feet wide while trading farts with two other
people and taking very serious risks to life and limb in the process,
and then have a bunch of people call me a fraud, I think I might tend
to be insulted . . . just a little bit. :)
The Arranger
2006-04-14 20:32:05 UTC
Post by Lorraine
Post by unknown
Might be because he finds such scepticism extremely insulting
to him because of the very real risks he actually took to get there.
But doesn't a sensible person usually laugh off ignorance? I mean if
the accusations were utterly groundless, wouldn't they be funny?
Ha hah hah hah hah hah!

The Arranger
unknown
2006-04-14 21:40:07 UTC
Post by The Arranger
Post by Lorraine
Post by unknown
Might be because he finds such scepticism extremely insulting
to him because of the very real risks he actually took to get there.
But doesn't a sensible person usually laugh off ignorance? I mean if
the accusations were utterly groundless, wouldn't they be funny?
Ha hah hah hah hah hah!
The Arranger
But of course those who might expect some benefit by standing
party to, or in support of any such calumny ( attention, perhaps? )
would probably find it most amusing.

Mark Nobles
2006-04-11 23:06:44 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by Lorraine
Post by Joseph S. Powell, III
[...]
People who do not believe the moon expeditions actually occurred are
not skeptics. Skepticism means believing only what there is evidence
for, not mindless denial of everything. It is mindless drones like
"Anonymous" who give skepticism a bad name, because they are not
skeptics.

Buzz Aldrin gets pissed off about it because he has had to deal with
these dumbasses for 37 years and they just aren't worth talking to.
Nothing is going to penetrate a skull that is solid bone all the way
through. The nicest thing to do to these folk would be to put them
down, but that just isn't allowed.
Lorraine
2006-04-11 23:21:23 UTC
Post by Mark Nobles
Buzz Aldrin gets pissed off about it because he has had to deal with
these dumbasses for 37 years and they just aren't worth talking to.
Well, I don't remember hearing about it for 37 years, and then when in
the past few years I did start to hear about it, I thought "yeah,
right," UNTIL he punched one of them. Then I started to wonder.
Mark Nobles
2006-04-12 06:47:57 UTC
Post by Lorraine
Post by Mark Nobles
Buzz Aldrin gets pissed off about it because he has had to deal with
these dumbasses for 37 years and they just aren't worth talking to.
Well, I don't remember hearing about it for 37 years, and then when in
the past few years I did start to hear about it, I thought "yeah,
right," UNTIL he punched one of them. Then I started to wonder.
Well then, wonder no more. Twenty-four men really went to the moon,
three of them twice. Oh, and I have heard the doubters for the whole 37
years. You probably have too, it just didn't register.
Sparky Spartacus
2006-04-12 02:34:58 UTC
Post by Lorraine
Post by Joseph S. Powell, III
Fuck you.
Anyone with Intelligence knows that the moon landings were REAL.
Anyone who believes otherwise is of inferior intellect and should not be
allowed to breed.
www.badastronomy.com
Moron.
Dumbass.
If America did not land on the Moon, than there was never an America to
begin with!!!
And therefore, you do not exist to protest, hippie scum!!!
I don't know if you're joking or not, but on this subject, I'm
wondering. If it wasn't a hoax, why does Buzz Aldrin get so pissed off
when asked about it that he'll punch someone in public?
Because he's an idiot?

I wouldn't draw any conclusions from that.
Lorraine
2006-04-12 06:13:35 UTC
Post by Sparky Spartacus
Post by Lorraine
I don't know if you're joking or not, but on this subject,
I'm wondering. If it wasn't a hoax, why does Buzz Aldrin get
so pissed off when asked about it that he'll punch someone in
public?
Because he's an idiot?
I wouldn't draw any conclusions from that.
Come on! Didn't they screen these guys? Weren't they the cream of the
crop? They wouldn't send a bunch of thin-skinned hot-heads into space
in close quarters for a month. They'd be beating the shit out of each
other like the Three Stooges! I find it hard to believe. Are you trying
to say Aldrin is the Christofuh of astronauts??

"Armstrong! You took one of my fuckin' ketchup packets! I told you to
stay out of my shit!"
"Whoa! Who had the extra Tang yesterday?!"
"I unclogged the latrine! I had that Tang comin' ta me!"
"You're just pissed off because your old lady is fuckin' the sarge
back on earth!"
"YOU mother-"
[punch] [PUNCH]
[PUNCH] [kick]
Steve
2006-04-13 07:17:05 UTC
parachutes snapping opening at mach ten behind a two ton
object without completely vaporizing

you believe that?

just curious to to how you guys think
unknown
2006-04-13 09:43:46 UTC
Post by Steve
parachutes snapping opening at mach ten behind a two ton
object without completely vaporizing
you believe that?
just curious to to how you guys think
I believe your coffee needs stirring.
.
rennick
2006-04-13 18:11:28 UTC
There is no way to explain chute deployment at that speed of course. I just
hope that the jackbooted men with dark sunglasses don't pay you a visit for
your enlightening discovery.
unknown
2006-04-13 15:49:42 UTC
Post by rennick
There is no way to explain chute deployment at that speed of course.
That's what engineers are for.

Were you people jerking off in physics class?

You slow down in stages.

The main shutes don't open at Mach 10.
Post by rennick
I just
hope that the jackbooted men with dark sunglasses don't pay you a visit for
your enlightening discovery.
Now go find Ben Laden . . .

or those other guys, that killed Nicole.
Sign of the Times
2006-04-13 20:43:49 UTC
<That's what engineers are for.

What a vague response!

<Were you people jerking off in physics class?

You've got to be kidding. Did you go to school to learn how to believe or
to learn how to think?

<You slow down in stages.
<The main shutes don't open at Mach 10.

Again, continue to believe everything you are told and you will be another
one of the "happy sheeple"
unknown
2006-04-13 20:02:37 UTC
On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:43:49 -0700, "Sign of the Times"
Post by Sign of the Times
<That's what engineers are for.
What a vague response!
<Were you people jerking off in physics class?
You've got to be kidding. Did you go to school to learn how to believe or
to learn how to think?
<You slow down in stages.
<The main shutes don't open at Mach 10.
Again, continue to believe everything you are told and you will be another
one of the "happy sheeple"
So are you proposing then that no manned craft ever ventured
into space, and returned intact?

That's not sheepish, but it sure is muleish, lol.

http://www.jdkbph.com/ALMT/17reentry.htm
Sparky Spartacus
2006-04-14 00:41:04 UTC
Post by unknown
Post by rennick
There is no way to explain chute deployment at that speed of course.
That's what engineers are for.
Were you people jerking off in physics class?
These guys never took physics.
Post by unknown
You slow down in stages.
The main shutes don't open at Mach 10.
Of course not, Mach 10 is the stage when they stick their feet thru the
floorboards and drag them on the ground.

F Flintstone
unknown
2006-04-11 09:43:08 UTC
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:50:57 -0500, "Joseph S. Powell, III"
Post by Joseph S. Powell, III
Fuck you.
Anyone with Intelligence knows that the moon landings were REAL.
Anyone who believes otherwise is of inferior intellect and should not be
allowed to breed.
www.badastronomy.com
Moron.
Dumbass.
If America did not land on the Moon, than there was never an America to
begin with!!!
And therefore, you do not exist to protest, hippie scum!!!
Shut up Cartman, you fat ass!!!